One inmate (T.M.) had these books censored for nudity (none had pictures) and hostile behavior:
- The Mars Room, by Rachel Kushner
- Red Sparrow, by Jason Matthews
- The 3rd Victim, by Phillip Margolin
- Close to Home, by Robert Dugoni
- Paradox, by Catherine Coulter
- Power Play, by Catherine Coulter
- Past Tense, by Lee Child
This one censored for nudity:
- 1001 Art Masterpieces You Must See Before You Die, edited by Stephen Farthing
Censored for hostile behavior:
- The Room on Rue Amelie, by Kristin Harmel, which is about WW II. Yep, that was a hostile war, alright.
And censored for escape:
- A Reckoning, by Linda Spadling, about the underground railway
on1858 and escaping slaves from their masters.
Click on the title of any of these books to go to the Amazon.com page. Read the book description or purchase*. See if you can figure out what is so dangerous about them.
*Disclaimer: These are affiliate links and the owner of this website may receive a small remuneration if you purchase from Amazon through any of these links.